Amberg Engineering is a Swiss engineering firm specialising in underground works, founded in 1965. It operates internationally, with more than 200 employees dedicated to providing technical excellence in the profession.
The Swiss Romandy branch, based in Nyon, seeks for its ongoing contracts a Technician-Builder for the production of works execution plans, fully conversant with a range of BIM and GIS tools to join our international team.
- BIM coordinators, also able to model and verify models; you will be required to facilitate meetings in conjunction with our clients’ BIM managers.
- Complex 3D digital model design of linear infrastructure works (mostly underground) at all stages, but especially for execution studies.
- Integration of geological models (e.g. Leapfrog) and BIM in GIS tools
- Design of elements for BIM processes
- Establishment of parametric models and accuracy up to LOD500 and BIM 5D.
- Participation in the development of internal standards
- Participation in the headquarters working group (Zurich) in defining the development priorities for our BIM and SIG capacities.
- Draughtsman, Builder, Technician, Civil Engineer or Architect
- Work for the production of execution plans for civil works, including reinforcement plans for building sites in France and Switzerland.
- Expertise and/or knowledge of several tools is required, such as Revit, Dynamo, Civil 3D, Rhino, Grasshopper, 3Dexperience/CATIA or other business solutions.
- Good knowledge of a range of PLM or “Common Data Environment” (CDE) systems is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable defending his/her points of view.
- A passion for seeking work optimisation solutions and a curiosity to explore new solutions are mandatory prerequisites.
- French mother tongue; proficiency in English or German is required.
Your future work environment:
You will produce and provide supervision to other stakeholders in BIM/GIS models of managed projects. You will work independently to meet the challenges of our rapidly changing profession. You will be supervised during your integration, at the headquarters for a month, before joining the Nyon team.
Does this challenge match your aspirations? Send us your application to [email protected]